Friday, November 19, 2010

Weekend Notes

Check back here for updates.  I'm working hard this weekend to get everything updated as soon as possible.  For now ...

(Updated 7:30 p.m. Saturday)
Trans Math:
*Your retest scores have been updated and posted.  However, there ARE a few of you that I haven't calculated your new averages yet as I do not have your original scores.  If your test does not say that it reflects your retest, then it doesn't yet!
*I am continuing to work on redoes and late papers intermittently.

(Updated 4:01 p.m. Friday)
Pre-Algebra: 
*Mo's test scores have been posted.  It's a half test, so it's worth half (50) the points (of the usual 100)
*Although overall you did brilliantly (3 at 100%!) I WILL offer a retest on Tuesday.  It will not take up much of the period though, so we will play battleship with the remainder of the time.
*Mr. Kenis is upstairs at Math Counts right now while I type.  He said that he will have his half-tests posted by Sunday and he will be retesting on Tuesday as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment