Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Late June

Hello everyone!  I am spending my mornings watching the Women's World Cup soccer games, spending the afternoons gardening, and spending my evenings coaching, cleaning, and just staying busy overall.

*I have heard that report cards were mailed today, June 28.  Keep checking your mailbox!

*I have the "Summer 6" page up on this blog now for incoming 6th graders interested in practicing math basics over the summer.  The page is a work in progress, but hopefully it will help you get started.

*Pre-algebra summer studiers should be working steadily.  Please use the pre-algebra page of this blog for answer keys & extra practice pages.  I have not yet set the test dates, but I will let you know.

*Chicken update:  New pics!  They are all living outside now, happily cruising through the yard, and enjoying their freedom.  They avoid the grumpy big hens as much as possible.

I hope you are enjoying your summer!
Mo ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment