Thursday, May 31, 2012

Homework for Thursday, May 31

Assignment:  Reflection: Future Family Budget
*The directions really are on the assignment, but here is the intent:
- Show me that you can apply what you learned from imaginary budgets you were restricted to with what your real life might look like one day.  As you think about the limitations you "lived," try to remember when you thought, "I certainly wouldn't spend this much on my vacations!" or "I plan on growing much more of my own food," or "I would take the bus if I had this little money," and so on.  This is intended to be an emotional reaction to the Average American Budget and how you see yourself in relation to that experience.
- There are no right or wrong answers, but your thoughtful answers will indicate how much effort you put into applying what you experienced.
*Your budget should NOT look exactly like the Average American.
*Your budget MUST add up to 100% on page one.
I cannot upload the pie chart I copied onto the worksheet, but here is a copy of the questions.
Due Friday, June 1, or Monday June 4 at the latest!

1 comment:

  1. I love maths.I like the tricks in maths.My favorite topic in maths is always polynomials http://youtu.be/dgJChLv9hJ0

    ReplyDelete