Monday, October 8, 2012

Homework for Monday, Oct 8

Assignment:  Order of Operations #3
Well, we're moving along through these at a nice pace!  Please don't panic if it seems like we're moving too quickly ... it's all within your reach and I am doing my best to make sure your assignments reflect YOUR pace. 
*This is your third individualized assignment.  It should stretch you a bit, but not too much.
*Please do your best to turn in your homework each day as that is how I determine which assignment you will receive next.  
*Today in class we talked about showing all of your work.  You should realize by now that I'm serious.  Very, very soon I will not accept papers without the work attached.  It's such an important skill (besides that it helps me help you) that I will be very insistent!
*Next week we will be testing on the order of operations; I will let you know that date this Wednesday.
Due Tuesday

No comments:

Post a Comment