Sunday, November 10, 2013

See you all Tuesday!

I should have known that since the flights to Indianapolis went smoothly, it would be chaotic on the way home.  My first plane had mechanical issues, we were going to miss our Seattle connection so I got off (my bag is somewhere over America), I had to wait on standby but got lucky and am currently sitting in the Salt Lake City airport.  Home just two hours after planned is OKAY considering I could still be in Indianapolis in a lonely hotel for another night.  I am thankful it has all worked out!
 I have had a terrific time though and am looking forward to seeing what you all did with your projects while I was away.  Please see the post below for details, especially the rubric and list of things you are to turn in with your project. 
Send me an email on MONDAY if you have any remaining questions; don't wait until Tuesday when your projects are DUE.
*Maddy, if you need another day, please take one for free since you missed two class work periods. 

See you all Tuesday!
Mo ;-)                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment