Thursday, May 5, 2016

Finance Park Field Trip Notes

Hey everyone, you were great today, thank you!
Regarding the work that still needs to be done in your folders, I will need the weekend to evaluate what still makes sense for you to do.
I'm thinking at this time of letting you hand in whatever you accomplished AT the park ... and if I need more from you I can give it back with those specific requests.  I really don't expect you to spend a lot of outside time on your field trip folders; that's what our in-class folders are for.  So at this time  you will see a participation "credit" on TeacherEase while I assess how else to credit the rest of your work today.
In other words PRIORITIZE: please focus on your book and your life folder we're completing in class.  Have a great 3-day weekend and be prepared for a busy math Monday!
Mo ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment