Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Homework for Tuesday, September 17

Assignment: Pre-Quiz Operations
This is not a test, I repeat, this is not a test.
This is a pre-quiz to assess how well you know your order of operations!
*Try every problem. Either guess or seek help, but do something. It is important that I see where you are in this process.
*Remark on every problem. You can say something like, "I had a lot of help with this one," to "I had no idea what to do," to "thumbs down." Future assignments will be based upon your successes on this worksheet, so it is important to acknowledge your strengths and weaknesses.
*I will grade this assignment as complete, partially complete, or incomplete ... hopefully these are self-explanatory. 😄
Due WEDNESDAY for full credit. 
*Late papers will receive only partial credit.

No comments:

Post a Comment