Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Homework for Tuesday, September 24

Assignment: Order of Ops! (Mo's Choice)
Yes, I selected your homework tonight based upon my expert analysis of your pre-quiz. I studied the kinds of mistakes you made and read your comments ... did you need help? Were you confident? Etc.
So if you misplaced your assignment, you aren't really going to know which one I assigned you unless either a) you remember or b) you email me. However, I will be at Ella's soccer game until around 7:30, so you won't get a response until later ... just keep that in mind.

These assignments are listed in what I feel is the order of difficulty.
If you feel the assignment is too difficult, please select one from the assignments listed above yours in the list. If you feel it is too simple, you must do it anyway (it may be review, but you missed them on the pre-quiz!) then when it's your turn to choose you can try whatever you feel like.
So here they are:
*Basic Ops  - Link!
*More Practice - Link!
*Exponents - Link!
*Test Level - Link!
*Longer Ops - Link!
Due Wednesday

No comments:

Post a Comment