Thursday, April 16, 2015

Homework for Thursday, April 16

Assignment:  Probability of a Simple Event
More fun with spinners!
*Use the table to create your spinner.  The number next to the item/color are how the spinner is done.
*Draw yourself the possibilities for #10 and use it for #11 too.
*Do problem #12 on the back of the worksheet or another piece of paper.  I want your spinner to be accurate; make it look good!  (this problem is worth 4 points, so put your best effort into it)
I do not currently have a copy of this assignment as I didn't make it and don't yet see how to recreate it in Googledocs.  Yes, I know I could take a picture of it and upload that, but hey, I don't have that ability at this moment.  So if you did not remember to take your copy ... check back, but I'm not making any promises.  ;-)
Due Friday

No comments:

Post a Comment