Monday, December 16, 2019

Homework for Monday, December 16

Assignment: Negative Addition Choice #1
Today you get to select your assignment based on how comfortable you feel seeing negatives in addition equations.
For example, perhaps you see a red 8 and a black 5 and have no trouble thinking of that as a -8 added to a +5, or even of knowing the answer is -3.
However ...
Do you recognize that as the equation -8 + 5 = -3 ??
So here are your homework choices:
*B = Basics - Link!
These equations are pretty new to me and I am most comfortable just solving these simpler ones I can typically do in my head.
*G = Feeling Good - Link!
These equations may or may not be new to me, but I am feeling pretty good about them and want to try some equations that I may have to solve on paper. I would like some numbers over 13 to work with!
*C = Challenge - Link!
I totally get this. Let me work with decimals and more than two numbers in an equation ... this concept is well-within my wheelhouse and I am ready to go for it!
Yes, as always you can switch worksheets if you are unhappy with the choice you made in class today.
Due Tuesday

No comments:

Post a Comment