Monday, September 7, 2020

Welcome! Fall 2020

 Welcome to the 2020 - 2021 school year, the year of the great unknown! Yes, it is finally time to begin our time together and we are going to do it in style. 


On this blog you will find assignments, handy links, and resources to supplement what we are doing in our distance classroom. Its primary purpose is to assist my math students and their parents in completing homework at home, so please poke around and get an idea about what things will look like. Typically I update this blog every day, but as of this moment, I am not sure how much extra I will be putting here while distance learning, so we'll see. Primarily I wanted you to know this is a source and to know where to find it. 

And if you are still reading (which you should be), it's the ultimate source for trivia I ask in class ... so look around and keep checking back!


I look forward to this school year, whatever it may bring,
Mo ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment