Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Homework for Tuesday, December 12

Assignment: Box Plot Practice - Link!
Whoa, this was a lot of information wrapped up in one day, wasn't it?!?
Tonight you will practice what we did using two different number lists from which to build your 5-number summaries. What I really want from you is the questions that come up as you build these ... what makes sense? What does not? What do you do when the data isn't easy to manipulate? How do you decide the scale for your graph? Etc. There are a LOT of questions, so let's figure out which ones come up tonight when you are working.
By the way, if I haven't told you lately: this is my FAVORITE graph. I have my reasons. 😊
There is MORE HELP at this link for creating a 5-number summary from data and at this link for drawing your box plot. You can check the Mo'Help tab for other topics. Just a reminder.
Try your best, use your notes, and come with questions tomorrow!
Due Wednesday

No comments:

Post a Comment