Saturday, April 17, 2010

Update for the Weekend, 4/17

Everyone,
I have two NOVA soccer games to attend today at 10:00 and noon, but after that I will be correcting papers and tests for most of my weekend hours. You can check Teacherease this evening, but don't expect it to all be complete until later Sunday. Please check for my timely updates.

Trans Math:
Test on Monday!
*Percentages, Proportions, Ratios, and Probability.
*You also need to be able to convert fractions, to decimals, to percentages, and back.
*PLEASE use the Quizlet pages to practice if you need to.

Pre-Algebra: Think about those stock investments!
*On Tuesday we will begin creating your portfolios, so you may want to have an idea of what you will be investing in.
*Depending on how my weekend goes (timewise), I may try to create a list of stocks that have been "taken" and post it or make a link to it here. If nothing else, I will make a list to hang in the classroom so you can see it daily.
*See you Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment