Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Welcome!

Welcome new students and parents to my math blog.  Please look around and get used to the site.  Specific things you might find interesting are:
*Go to the blog archive in the right column of the blog and click on one of the months, like March.  You will then be able to see examples of what the assignments look like in this blog.
*Note the links on the right.  They will take you directly to many useful sites (like other teacher pages and Teacherease) immediately.
*You will also notice I like to include personal pictures; they usually change monthly, just for fun!
*This summer I practiced pasting URLs that students could follow to certain answer keys I had posted.  You can find examples of these in the July section of this blog.  Feel free to follow one if you would like ... these particular keys will be disappearing once the school year begins!

I look forward to working with all of you this year,
Mo ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment