Monday, August 8, 2011

Pre-Algebra Summer test dates

If you are planning to take the pre-algebra test this summer, you must select one of the dates listed below and let me know which test date you will be attending.  If you originally checked out a book and took home a packet but you are NOT going to take the test after all, please let me know that as well so that I can schedule your math class promptly.
*THANK YOU to those of you who have already contacted me to let me know you will not be taking the test after all.  I am sure you will have a great year in pre-algebra!

Friday August 19, 10:00 - Noon
   or
Wednesday August 24, 10:00 - Noon

You should plan on the test taking you about 2 hours.  Please bring water or a snack with you if you would like.  You can stay longer if needed, but keep in mind that being able to take this test confidently and in a timely manner is part of the entire evaluation.  Mr. Jeff will score your tests as quickly as possible and let you know which math class you will be scheduled for.

I look forward to hearing from you!
Mo ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment