Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Enjoy your spring break!

Hello beautiful people, I hope you are having a fun, exciting, and restful week off.  We've been working in the yard and trying to get stuff done around here ... which, by the way, I find exciting and fun, but not very restful!

News: Two ducks, a mallard and his lovely partner, have been landing in our yard a few times a day lately, so we have been feeding them cracked corn and hoping they'll make a nest of ducklings somewhere on our property.  Stay tuned!  If I get a picture of them I will post it.

I have been working on your M&M packets and should have them posted on TeacherEase by Friday some time.  I have a few pages of them graded and so far they are looking very well done! 

Hope you are all having a really wonderful break,
Mo ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment