Thursday, December 26, 2013

Quizlet Options for break

Just what you wanted to know - how to get credit for practicing Quizlet this vacation!

BUT FIRST!  Quizlet has done some reorganizing of its site, so it will look a little different to you.  However, I THINK (after a lot of reorganizing on my part this morning) it will be easier to navigate our units in the new mode.  I have made folders for the different units now, so you should be able to click on the "Negatives" folder and see all of the study sets that qualify.  Please let me know if this isn't showing up on your NOVA page.  Thank you!  Now ...

Today is your lucky day and here are your options:
*You may complete two Quizlets for credit
*Sets must be from the Negative practice sets
*You must complete a "Learn" or "Test" option 
(Space Race is great practice too, but it doesn't count for this)
*If you want credit for two sets, they may not be completed on the same day
*To receive credit - print off a copy, have your parent sign a note, or send me an email (I think you can do this from Quizlet?)
These are credit/no credit assignments, although I hope you will take your score into account when you are thinking about how much you might NEED to practice!

I hope you are thoroughly enjoying your holiday,
Mo ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment