Thursday, February 13, 2014

Homework for Thursday, February 13

Assignment:  Student Choice
Today you were to choose from a variety of assignments, selecting whatever you feel the most need for feedback on prior to the test next Thursday.  Whatever you asked for, you got it!
Now, the story is that this is not my computer I'm typing on, so many of my "things" are on my laptop that is currently suffering from an unknown illness.  Hopefully it will be fixed tomorrow. 
In any case, if you want an assignment tonight, my recommendation is to go to Quizlet and select any of the fraction options.  The best application option is there too.
*Maddy & Rizley, if you don't want to do a Quizlet option, please email me and I will see what I can do.
Due Friday if you want my feedback!

No comments:

Post a Comment