Sunday, March 2, 2014

Winterim Week

This week is going to be FUN, trust me!
My best advice to you is to come to school on time and be dressed for any weather, whether or not your activity is outside.
However, IF your activity is outside, you need to assume it will rain, rain, and rain ... and you will be in that rain for over 2 hours.  Prepare well.  ;-)

I have been entering some spring classes into TeacherEase, but the process is slow and will take all week.  Thank you for being patient.  I also can't quite tell how it shows up for you ... some of it seems to say, "spring" and some of it does not.  Maybe you will just have to figure out which classes you do not have now and see what's new?  If there is an option for a "printable schedule," I am sure that will at least show you which slots are filled.  But anyway, keep checking.  We will have an actual printed schedule for you on Monday when classes begin.

Congratulations on a wonderful season for our NOVA basketball and volleyball teams!  Carl, Mr. Jeff, and I had a lot of fun coaching you and watching you play.  Remember that volleyball sign-ups are still happening at the downtown YMCA and soccer sign-ups will happen AT school the week after Winterim.

Have a great week; I will be seeing you around the building!
Mo ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment