Tuesday, June 10, 2014

As of now, June 10

As always happens at this time of the year, I am in the midst of writing narrative comments for all of you as mathematicians, teammates, and learners.  A few of you have emailed me asking if your grades (redone and late papers) have all been entered yet and my answer is, "No."  They will be before report cards are sent out, but as of now I haven't touched them in several days.

Once this week is over I will be updating the pre-algebra tab too ... but for now just begin with chapter 1 and use the practice test I have online.  Only Fiona and Sneha have asked to join the pre-algebra Quizlet page so I guess the rest of you are winging it?

Thank you all, by the way, for such a positive year-end trip experience.  I had a great time and I heard from the chaperones that they all enjoyed being with you all very, very much.

Enjoy your summer,
Mo ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment