Saturday, September 13, 2014

Weekend Update

Did you forget to turn in your Coin Data homework on Friday?  Please remember to turn it in on Monday and attach a late slip!
You will need:  Your random chaos and organized lists, your frequency tables, your 3 histograms, and your amazing observations.

I sure had a fantastic time at Camp Colman.  Even if I didn't get to spend much time with some of you, the skits were AMAZING this year and I loved the energy you all put into them.  I was so busy I kept forgetting to take out my camera, but here are just two pictures from my activity group ... enjoy!
Aidan WC, Alina C, Liam, and Lily W. hold up someone on the vertical playpen.  This is called, "focus."
Jovanna, Helen, Elena, and Ella Wren wait patiently on the log.  (it was almost free time for a snack)

See you all on Monday,
Mo ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment