Monday, November 24, 2014

Homework for Monday, 11/24

Assignment:  Self-Assessment for Trans Math
Tonight I want you to answer a set of questions I have prepared for you in TeacherEase.  Please be honest and reflective; it's important you think about how you are doing, what you did well, and what you can do better.
This is the first time I have tried to do an assignment through TeacherEase, so we're learning this together.
*First, you will need to go to your TeacherEase account at TeacherEase.com
  (if you do not know how to access your account, send me an email NOW)
*Next, you will need to select (click on) the "Trimester Self-Assessment" link in the right-hand column.  I believe it should take you directly to what it is calling the "Quiz," but please note it is not actually a quiz.  (haha)
*Once you are on the "quiz," you will see one of the questions.  If you click on the "HINT" button, it will explain what I am looking for in the question more completely.  Each question has its own "hint."
*Type the answer to the questions into the box.  Don't worry about spelling, but do write in English.  (haha again)
*Once you have completed a question, move on to the next one ... there are five.
*I'm guessing at some point you hit "submit," or "save," or some such action.
Obviously we can talk about this tomorrow if it's more confusing than it should be, but do let me know!
Due Tuesday if humanly possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment