Monday, January 11, 2016

Homework for Monday, January 11

Assignment:  Real Life Negatives - E
*Note!!!!  Assume that Ground Level "0" is the median of the floors.  
Have you ever wondered how "real life" these problems are?  Well, if you live in an imaginary world, they are as real as it gets.  ;-)
*Be sure to read each problem carefully and answer what it is asking you.
*Be sure to organize your work on your page so I can see what you did; in other words, show your work.
*These do not have to be written as equations tonight, but do keep in mind that you will be asked to write equations for some problems on the test.  That means an equation with an equal sign; be prepared!
Due Tuesday

*Please check to see if I have reassigned your "Survey;" it looks to me like it should magically appear back on your todo list ... but I cannot tell exactly.
I will be discussing this in depth tomorrow in class!

No comments:

Post a Comment