Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Homework for Tuesday, January 10

Assignment:  Quizlet - Speed Fractions
Select one set of the following fraction sets on my Quizlet page to practice in Gravity mode for 5 minutes altogether. 
After you select Gravity but before you begin play you will be asked what you want to start with.  Select "definition."  
-You may practice any of the following sets, but keep in mind they are not organized together unless you have created a folder specifically for them.  Options all have "fraction" in their title and include sets of:
*Simplifying
*Fractions: Renaming Mixed to Improper
*Fractions: Renaming Improper to Mixed
*Fraction Factors
-When you have completed your 5 minutes of speed practice, you may either select "print," bring a parent note, or send me an email letting me know you have completed this assignment.
-If you are one of those people who have forgotten your account name, please ask someone (including me) to scan the list for something that you might have chosen.  You can then send Quizlet an "I forgot my password" notice and get back in.  People having multiple accounts really bogs down the time it takes me to go through the list!
-This is a pass/no pass assignment, so please put solid effort into it for your own benefit.
Due Wednesday

No comments:

Post a Comment