Saturday, June 4, 2011

Weekend Update 6/5

SUNSHINE rules the weekend! However, it slows me down in several ways:
*The baby chicks are spending their first day outdoors. (see chicks page)
*Ella had her dance recital this evening (saw Samia, Monica, and Elena too!)
*Trip to the Farmer's Market tomorrow.
*Mr. Jeff's birthday is also tomorrow!  (Family party)

Consequently ...
*SLOWLY but surely I am finishing the Finance Park Books and entering them into Teacherease.  This is difficult to do when I would love to be working in the yard, but I am correcting intermittently while sitting on the back patio.  A handful of the grades have been posted, but the majority have not yet.  Hang in there!
*I will most likely NOT be entering retest grades and redone or late papers until the end of next week, so do not panic. (yet?)
*For those of you who checked out and took the Pre-Algebra books and study guides home, I will be sending you an email soon with more details.  Anyone who did NOT check out a book that still wants to, you will need to remember this Monday, 6/6, to do so.

I hope you enjoyed the NOVA year-end party last night in spite of the bittersweet moments.  Sorry I couldn't be there, but Ella had her last soccer game for the season and we celebrated afterwards at Red Robin. 

Enjoy the rest of the weekend,
Mo ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment