Sunday, November 20, 2011

Weekend Update 11/20

Please see the previous post for my notes/comments/suggestions on the Decimal unit test.

Your grades on Teacherease are continually being updated.  Please check in if you have not already done so! 
Last Friday, 11/18, was the "last" day for turning in late & redone papers and guaranteeing they would be on your fall trimester grade report.  There are a few exceptions to this policy:
*Anything handed back last Friday or tomorrow CAN be redone by Tuesday, 11/22 and WILL be reflected in the grade report.
*Depending on how many other late/redone papers I receive, some of them MAY still make it into this trimester's grades.  Your focus should be on the redo process, not the grade anyway, but if I have time to get to them next week you are in luck.  I understand that this is your first trimester for these types of deadlines, so I will do my best to get to them.

There will be no new math homework on Monday, 11/21, but you should use that opportunity to practice what YOU need to practice for the retest in class on Tuesday.  You may still select the worksheets we did for Choice 2 that have the keys online (for practice, not a grade) OR better yet: use Quizlet!!!!  Have I suggested that enough?  ;-D

Due  Monday:  Test Corrections; signed!

No comments:

Post a Comment