Monday, October 1, 2012

Homework for Monday, Oct. 1

Assignment:  Order of Operations #1
*This is an individualized assignment based upon your current comfort level with the order of operations.  These are KEY skills and I need to make sure you have all of them!
*Because you received different assignments, I do not have extra copies of the worksheets here.  You can receive another copy in class tomorrow if you lose yours.
*Gorillas Eat MuD and ASphalt:  for help with any details regarding any steps in the order of operations, please select this help link.  Hopefully I have answered all of your questions there!
*Do not create a lot of stress for yourself over this; we will be practicing these in class a lot.  Just keep learning the language.  ;-)
Due Tuesday

Note - keeping up with these nightly assignments is critical in helping me know where you are with these skills and assigning homework that is appropriate for you.  Please come in at break or lunch rather to ask me questions rather than waiting for the next day; I want to help!

No comments:

Post a Comment