Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Homework for Tuesday, Sept 24

First of all, a profuse apology for my just getting around to posting this assignment now.  I was super busy during the school hours, had a long staff meeting after school, ate dinner on the fly, then had volleyball games until 8:00!  So here I am ... better late than never?

Assignment: Sodas ws
This assignment is meant to give you the opportunity to "read" a histogram for information.
*What do you know about the scale up the left hand side of the graph?
*How do the labels at the bottom help you?
*What does this graph not tell you?
It does tell you more than at first glance.  Remember what I said?  If it takes you just a few minutes, you probably did it incorrectly.  My guess is that it should take you 5 - 10 minutes to really read the questions, assess the graph, and figure out the answers.  Dig deep ... you can do it!
Note: there is no copy of this assignment available online because I did not create it, so I cannot link to it.  If you lost of forgot it, you will have to grab a copy from the assignment board in the front of the classroom tomorrow and do it when you can ... and make a better arrangement with your partner for the next assignment!
Due Wednesday

No comments:

Post a Comment