Saturday, August 9, 2014

August notes

We're back!  Relaxed, well-read, happy, and tanner than when we left.

On the home front:
*Our baby bunnies are ready for new homes; does anyone want one?
*Most of our baby (no longer baby) chickens have gone on to new homes as well.  We're still not sure which ones we are keeping though as we are attached to more than we want to keep.  Quinn is a keeper, but from there it's a question mark.

For school:
*Note that the pre-algebra test is coming up soon!  Wednesday, August 20, and you need to contact Mr. Jeff or me letting us know if you will be there.
*I've been working on fall schedules for the past several weeks, but need the results from the math test to complete them.  Watch for them to begin appearing in TeacherEase on August 21; my goal is to have them all entered by August 25.  Just click on "schedule!"
*Volleyball is currently NOT on the list for fall sports at the YMCA.  Possibly it's an "early winter" sport, but I will ask downtown and find out.  But as it stands, that registration would not be until October so we've got time to spare.

The school has been abuzz with activity this summer; every time I go in I see current students and old alums ... I cannot express enough how great it is to see you all!
Loving my summer, but looking forward to the school year too,
Mo ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment