Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Homework for Wednesday, Dec. 9

Assignment: Negative Subtraction - the basics
(name of the assignment is a copy of the worksheet)
Today in class I did not teach you how to subtract, did I?
You already know how to subtract, so you taught your neighbor ... hopefully.
The key to learning the subtraction when negatives are involved is not to memoriza a set of rules, but to think about what you are doing ... what do you know?
So let's see how this worksheet shakes out for you.  I kept the problems in their "set" types; I'm not actually trying to confuse you yet.  (haha)
Hopefully you thought to keep your notes you created in class today so you can use them as review, but if not I do have a link on the "Mo Help" tab to give you other ways to think about subtraction.  I would LIKE you to just give it your best shot though and see what you remember.
Good luck!  I have confidence you can do it.
Due Thursday

No comments:

Post a Comment