Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Here we go! Tuesday, March 17

Welcome! So this is your math class for a bit and it is a new experience for all of
us. I do hope to have some videos, links, and such, but we’re starting gently
today. I plan to develop a rhythm for us that is predictable and manageable.
We will have guided practice with keys and homework without, but as always my
late and redo policies apply. Work for the usual one-day turnaround for your
math assignments and you’ll be fine. Use this blog as a resource and check our
google classroom for updates. All of that practice I had you do reading my instructions
and looking for easter eggs will hopefully pay off here! 😀


I have a lot of cool things to do in this unit, but whether or not I can transfer them
meaningfully to an online experience remains to be seen!
Please give me feedback as we go. Please send me an email if you have
questions and please know that while I will be most quickly responding during
my “office hours” of 10:30 - 12:30, but you can contact me any time.
I will reply as quickly as I can when I’m not working in the yard, cooking, taking
a walk, etc. Use your parents and siblings as resources,
but don’t be afraid to simply explore when I ask you to!

Today's links are to both the instruction sheet
(which includes the above paragraphs) and the assignment sheet itself.
If you have trouble turning them in via our google classroom, just send them
via email until we get things figured out. They should all be in our google
classroom, but my confidence in that is questionable in this moment. Ha!

*Things to think about - Link!
*Word Percents Assignment - Link!
Due Wednesday

No comments:

Post a Comment