Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Homework for Wednesday, March 18

Assignment: Choice!  Proportions A or B 
*Link to A (basics)
*Link to B (more difficult)
I'm going to try something new here ... I created an answer key in our Google Classroom and then submitted both worksheets, Proportions A (basics) and Proportions B (more difficult), into the folder. Then, I think, you can fill out the answer key on the assignment sheet and turn it in. If this doesn't work, there are copies of each assignment here, but you will still need to use the answer key that I am supplied there. Whew!
*You should be able to see the directions if you select the "view details" button, but I am also posting them here ...

Here are my expectations: please do the work in the way I am asking you to do, for now: multiply on the diagonal and then divide either straight up or across. The details for this are on the Mo'Help tab of my blog.*Do not use other methods of finding equivalent fractions/ratios/proportions at this time. Learn this algorithm first!*You do not need to turn in your work page, I am trusting you to do it.*Do not use a calculator, I am trusting you.

PLEASE use the "turn in" option for this assignment that is provided when you click on the assignment. Otherwise, it automatically shows up as missing and you will, I think, need to go back and submit it later to make it disappear. (?)
Due Thursday

No comments:

Post a Comment