Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Homework for Tuesday, 1/10

Assignment:  Pre-test Study Worksheet  (a copy is here!)
*PLEASE NOTE THAT #2 HAS NEW ANSWERS!
     a) 18, b) 46, c) -46
*PLEASE NOTE THAT #5 HAS NEW ANSWERS!
     a) -4, b) 96, c) -96
Okay, so I redid this worksheet and forgot to change some of the answers from the original.  I'm sure there may be more of them!  (argh)  IF YOU DO NOT FEEL THAT ANY OF THE SOLUTIONS ARE CORRECT, PLEASE WRITE "NONE OF THE ABOVE" AND PUT THE CORRECT SOLUTION ALONG WITH YOUR REASONING.  
I apologize profusely for these errors and will not penalize you for being confused by my mistakes.   :-(    (that is Mo's very sad face)
Anyway ...
*Solve the equation, then find the answer that matches (if it is there) and circle it.
*Write, briefly, in your own words how you reached your answer.  "I used the addition rule," is not enough ... especially if you are "using" it incorrectly! 
Due Wednesday

No comments:

Post a Comment