Saturday, January 28, 2012

Weekend Update 1/28

GREAT JOB on your Frodoland maps!  They look terrific and I am excited to get them displayed.  For those groups with a few details left to finish, don't forget to do so asap.

RETESTS have been posted on TeacherEase.  Terrific improvement overall; now that's what these retests are for!  Keep practicing those skills on Quizlet, please, so you keep those negatives fresh and commit them to brain-muscle-memory!

YOUR GRADES have mostly been updated on TeacherEase now, but I still have a fair amount left to do.  I was able to get on the site for an hour this morning, but have a nice stack of redone and late papers at my side.  In other words, check back this weekend as it is updated before asking me on Monday about missing papers.  As long as the site stays up, I should be in good shape by tomorrow evening.  I do know there is still ONE paper left on the No Name Board ... so it could be yours?

Back to fractions on Monday; Bingo as time allows!

Enjoy your weekend,
Mo ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment