Tuesday, October 8, 2013

2 Homeworks for 2sday, October 8

Assignment #1:  Mo'mail
Go to TeacherEase.
Find the assignment, "Mo'mail."
Send Mo an email from this assignment FROM TeacherEase saying that you were successful.
If you are not successful, send me a regular email explaining where you got stuck and we will get it figured out.
Assignment #2: Order of Operations #3
This is your third individualized assignment for the order of operations.
This worksheet represents where I think you are in this process; you will have the opportunity to select your next 3 order of operations assignments based on where YOU think you are.
Obviously, I cannot attach all of your assignments individually here, so Liam, you will need to nab your sheet from me tomorrow.  (get well soon!)
Please refer to the Mo'help tab if you need order of operations review; I have the link there.
Due Wednesday

No comments:

Post a Comment