Wednesday, October 30, 2013

"U Can Do" for Wednesday, Oct. 30

It was a bummer to miss math today, but I'm sure you got other productive things done with Maestra (and first period got to spend time with Barbara too!)
Still, I had a lesson planned with decimals and conversions and now I will put that off for a bit in order to address division tomorrow.  Don't worry, we'll get back to it, I was just hoping to get to it now while the idea of how multiplying with decimals works is fresh.

So there is no official homework tonight, BUT ...
... if you are thinking that it would be a good idea to practice (which it would) I will give anyone credit who completes the learn or test mode on Quizlet for decimal multiplication.
Just print it off when you are done (it gives you a print option) or have your parent sign a note that you completed this.
Just an idea, not an assignment.  ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment