Thursday, October 17, 2013

Homework for Thursday, Oct 17?

Assignment: Nada!
Great job to everyone on your focus during the test today.  We will be discussing test-taking strategies all year, but I have been super impressed with your efforts already.  I liked the addition of the bean-bag option for those who wanted it; fantastic idea!
As soon as I post this, I will begin entering your test scores into TeacherEase.  You will notice that although you have an overall test score, I have the scores of each section broken down in the comment portion of the grade.  I am sure most of you will be happy with your results, but in any case you CAN choose to retest ...
Tomorrow we will discuss retest options in class.  You can retake any or all sections and you will get your BEST score.  I want to know that you know the material, even if you don't get it the first time through.  After all, these are skills you need to have regardless of your "grade," so practicing more (if needed) is always a good thing.  
Enjoy your night off from math and appreciate all of the hard work you have put in so far this year.  We have a lot of good things left ahead of us!
Mo ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment