Sunday, October 20, 2013

Don't forget!

Due Monday: Test Corrections, completed and signed by your parent.
*New answers MUST include reason(s) why you missed the problem and the corrected work, done correctly this time.
*"I don't know," or, "I made a mistake," are examples of NON-reasons.  "I thought 2 + 3 = 6" or "I solved outside of the parentheses first," or "I forgot a number in my ordered list," are examples of GOOD reasons.
Need more suggestions? or help with this assignment?  Try THIS LINK!  It will provide more details.
*This assignment is worth 10 points and your score will be a percentage based on the number correct out of the number you corrected.  This grade does not affect your test score, but will count as a "homework" assignment.
Bringing this in on Monday will earn you one candy point!

In class on Monday we will go over retest options.
Again, great job on the test overall!
Mo ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment