Monday, January 26, 2015

Homework for Monday, 1/26

Assignment:  Fractions Take-Home Pre-Quiz
Guess what?  Google docs does not accept whatever I am using to put fractions onto this worksheet, so I cannot directly upload or paste in a copy of this assignment.  If you are lucky I will have time to recreate it tonight ... but if not, you will need to get another copy in class tomorrow.
*Read the sheet thoroughly and be thorough in your thoughts and explanations to me.  This is to set you up for this entire unit, so you want to be sure I know where you are coming from.  ;-)
*I DO expect you to find out how to do these problems if you do not remember or (even) have not yet learned.  Don't worry, you will still get to learn what you don't actually know how to do or understand, but I want you to have the framework of where you are beginning from.
Your positive mindset:  What do I know?  What don't I know?  What is my next question?!
DUE TUESDAY

No comments:

Post a Comment