Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Homework for Tuesday, January 27

Assignment:  Battleship Questions 2
I've had a lot of you asking some good questions about these questions!  First of all, the more you write, the better off you are.  I want to know what you've learned, how you are thinking, what is beginning to make sense, and what is still a distant idea.  There are "wrong" answers if you don't test some of the questions, but if I can see your thought processes then I will know where you are struggling.  So write!
1) You need to be done playing both battleship games with your partner.
2) You MAY consult with your partner or classmates, but your assignment and answers are ultimately your own.
3) Testing your ideas helps ... get any piece of graph paper and see what you can figure out.
I cannot stress enough that "I don't know" or, "yes" are not acceptable answers.  Not trying means I can't give you credit.  Talk to me!
Due ... Wednesday, but if you need to come to Math Lunch tomorrow to talk about it, aim for Thursday.  ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment