Thursday, April 18, 2013

Homework for Thursday, April 18

Mr. Jeff and I had the craziest trip here ever (I will share it with you when we get back), but we finally reached our hotel in Denver at 10:30 this morning and promptly fell asleep.  We slept for a bit since we had gone 28 hours without anything but a catnap in the airport, but did make it to some great classes this afternoon.  I hope you all had a great day with David who assigned you:

Assignment:  Table Problem Solving
Clearly I do not have a copy of this in Denver, but I do remember it.  My advice is to count your parts and wholes carefully and be sure you are answering the questions that are asked. 
Due Friday along with your M&M Packet if you have not turned it in yet.

Conference Week Notes:  Be sure to check the no-name board if you are missing any assignments.  While I will not be able to update any late/missing assignments until I get back, IF you turn anything in to David tomorrow I will be updating TeacherEase further on Sunday evening prior to conferences.  Anything turned in after Friday and you are at the mercy of your own homework habits.  FYI, I do NOT necessarily plan on having your M&M packets completed by conferences, although I may get to a few of them.

Live from Denver, Colorado,
Mo ;-)

1 comment:

  1. Glad you finally made it to Colorado. What a crazy journey!

    ReplyDelete