Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Homework for Wednesday, April 17

Mr. Jeff and I are sitting at the airport because our flight to the Denver Math Conference was cancelled due to snow ... yikes!  We are now scheduled to leave for Portland and then transfer to a plane to Denver, arriving some time after midnight.  I'm not sure this is a fantastic idea (I dislike flying already, but landing in snow seems ludicrous), but it's what they rearranged us to.

Anyway, your homework was Reading Graphs, or something like that.  Sorry that I was rushed to get here for my cancelled flight, so I don't have it with me to reference.
*I DO remember that the last problem was Extra Credit.  Be sure to show me all the work you do or it won't count. 
*I also remember that I told you that calculators are NOT allowed and you should show all of your work for proportions or percent equations or whatever it is you do.  All of it. 
Due Thursday

M&M Packets are due Friday along with whatever David selects from the option pile I left him.

As I let you know today, if any of you want a male lionhead rabbit (1 year old) it's first come first serve with parent permission.

Be good!  Have fun!  And know that I wish I were back at school with you all rather than on what has turned into a crazy journey ...
Mo ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment