Monday, January 7, 2013

Homework for Monday, January 7

Assignment:  Negative Pre-test Study Worksheet
*Llewyn pointed out to me after school that onr of the problem sets does not have the correct solution listed.  Drats!  I printed off the wrong version.  :(  Please use "d) none of the above" and give the correct answer.  Thanks!
This assignment should give you an indication of how prepared you are for Thursday's test.  It will also help you determine what kind of homework you select for Wednesday's "choice" homework.
First, solve the equation yourself.
Second, select the correct answer from the set.
Third, write in your own words the "rule" you used to arrive at your answer.
*Note that while this is in your own words, I do expect you to tell me something other than, "because 2 + (-3) is -1. 
*You can definitely talk about cowboys for addition and subtraction problems.
*For the order of operation equations, let me know the order of steps you followed; how you regrouped, what you did first, etc.
There is a copy of this worksheet: HERE
Due Tuesday so I can get it back to you prior to the test!

No comments:

Post a Comment